Chiropractic Care in Portland at Chiropractic Physicians and Rehabilitation
Call us at (503) 252-3560 today.
As a trusted professional in chiropractic care, Dr. Samantha Stuart, DC provides exceptional service to patients suffering from a variety of conditions. We recommend chiropractic care as a way to prevent injury and illness as well as a solution to reducing pain, improving mobility, and significantly increasing quality of life. Chiropractic care is holistic and does not rely on medications or surgical procedures. It can help you feel better.
How Can a Portland Chiropractor Help You?
When you come in to see our Portland chiropractor, we’ll provide a full examination to determine the underlying cause of your pain or lack of mobility. Our goal will be to create a customized treatment plan that addresses this. We provide a wide range of chiropractic care and services in our offices. Among the conditions we can help with include:
- Back, neck, and joint pain
- Herniated discs
- Auto accident related injuries including whiplash
- Pain management for back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Work-related injury recovery
- Sports injury recovery
To help improve the pain you feel, our team first examines you and listens to your symptoms. We then determine the underlying cause of your pain. This is quite often related to a misalignment of the spinal column and poor communication between the central nervous system and musculoskeletal system. Chiropractic care focuses on providing a way to re-align those muscles and joints to ensure the pain is reduced and mobility is restored.
How Can Chiropractic Care Help You?
We use a combination of chiropractic care services to treat your pain. This includes spinal adjustments. We use the Thompson technique and Diversified Adjusting methods. These methods encourage natural healing and do not create pain for you.
- Thompson technique utilizes pressure applied to the joints in the legs and spine. We perform this technique while you lay on a cushioned table.
- The Diversified Adjusting procedure is a classic spinal manipulation. We will place manual pressure on various areas of the spine to achieve proper alignment. This reduces your pain.
In addition to these chiropractic services, we will also recommend complimentary services that are also a key part of your recovery and pain relief. This may include:
- Massage therapy to stimulate healing, promote better blood flow to the muscles and boost the immune system’s function
- Physical therapy to encourage mobility improvement through building muscle and range of motion
- Personal training services to help you achieve a better quality of life through improving your overall muscle tone and health
- Nutritional counseling to address any underlying nutritional concerns that could be limiting your healing and wellbeing
Each of our patients receives a comprehensive exam and treatment plan that’s right for their needs.
Trust Our Chiropractor in Portland for the Care You Need
Whether you were just in an auto accident or you have suffered chronic pain for years, our team can provide you with the support you need. When you visit Dr. Samantha Stuart, DC, you’ll get the one-on-one support you need. To schedule an appointment with our Portland chiropractor, call (503) 252-3560.
* Office is available on Tuesdays and Thursdays for questions and emergency appointments by email.